About Your Doctor'sReferral.
Studies have shown that YOU WILL PAY MORE if you take your doctor’s referral for physical therapy without shopping alternatives for the best price and service. You DON’T always need to go with your doctor’s recommendation. Orthopedic Rehab Specialists offers excellent service for a significantly lower price! We encourage you to compare us to the other local competition for physical therapy!
ORS was founded in 1999 and is locally owned and operated, with the mission of providing top-level skilled physical therapy in a fun and relaxed environment.
Leah Crull, OTR/L, CHT, is a certified hand therapist and offers specialized treatment to the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand as well as the fabrication of custom orthotics.
Our licensed massage therapists specialize in Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, Myofascial work, Stretching, Cupping, Trigger Point Therapy, Aromatherapy, and more!
Vestibular Therapy is performed to reduce problems with dizziness and improve balance-related deficits. Treatment is provided by a physical therapist and will be customized to each individual’s needs.
Our team of Industrial Rehab Therapists have the tools and experience to save your company money, and promote a healthier workforce.
OUR EXPERIENCE & DIVERSE STAFF SET US APART
It’s important to know:
- Certain therapists are more qualified to treat certain conditions. For optimal results, call your therapy provider to learn more about their specialties or qualifications.
- Your insurance provider may limit the facilities you can attend. Please contact your insurance provider with questions regarding any coverage limitations.
- Rockford: Mon-Fri 7 am-5:30pm
- Dixon: Mon-Thurs 7 am-5:30pm
- Byron: Mon-Thurs 7 am-5:30pm
- The physical therapist bills your insurance company, Worker’s Comp, or you based on Common Procedure Terminology (CPT) codes at usual and customary rates established for our geographical area.
- The payer processes this information and makes payments according to our contracted fee schedule (if any) and per your benefit plan.
- An Explanation of Benefits (EOB) is generated and sent to the patient and the physical therapy clinic with a check for payment. The insurance company decides how much the patient owes the physical therapy clinic.
- The patient is expected to make payment on patient balances once patient statements are mailed to them.
It is important to understand that the steps listed above are a general outline of the billing and collection process. Group health insurance plans will generally pay within 2-6 weeks while workers compensation and auto carriers could take years to pay. Please refer to the current Release of Information/Financial Policy form (found on this website’s Patient Forms tab) for expectations we, as a clinic, have of our patients when it comes to payment.