David Black, PT, MS, OCS, FMS1, SFMA (RKFD)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mathematical Science, University of Iowa, 1989
- Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1991
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy (MS)
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS), American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, 1998
- Functional Movement Screen, Level 1 (FMS1)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Specializes in orthopedic injuries with an emphasis on complex upper and lower extremity conditions including post-surgical care.
- Treats patients across the entire age spectrum with an emphasis on athletic injuries.
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Physical Therapy Department of Northern Illinois University
- Guest Lecturer, Physical Therapy Department of Northern Illinois University
- Annual Lecturer, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, University of Minnesota
- Active Member, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Active Member, Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy Section (OSPT) of the APTA
- Active Member, Private Practice Section (PPS) of the APTA
- Active Member, Illinois Physical Therapy Association (IPTA)
- VetsRoll Medical Team Volunteer
Hometown: Rockford, Illinois – Boylan High School Graduate
Personal Interests: David is an avid Chicago Cubs and Minnesota Vikings fan. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters, spending time with friends as well as coaching basketball and Muskie fishing.