Devan McCulloch, PT, DPT (DIXON)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Widener University, Pennsylvania, 2013
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- LSVT Certified
- Certified for Pelvic Floor Therapy
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Experienced with a wide variety of diagnoses including neurological conditions, geriatrics, balance disorders, movement dysfunctions, post-operative rehabilitation and orthopedics.
- Through grad school took part in a specialty focus group for breast cancer physical therapy techniques.
- Devan is dedicated to helping her patients achieve their goals utilizing many different treatment strategies including manual therapy, taping techniques, neuromuscular re-education and functional activities.
Hometown: Monroe Center, Illinois – Stillman Valley High School Graduate
Family: My husband, Micah and I welcomed our first child in December of 2017! We enjoy spending time with our families, friends and our three dogs.
In my spare time: I enjoy spending as much time as I can outside, even if it means taking a walk at lunch along the river for some fresh air.
Music, music and more music: I love live music and I’m a sucker for a good cover band. I love our local bands like the Vodka Boys and Burn N’ Bush.