Practice Manager/Physical Therapist
Dan McGirk, PT, Practice Manager (RKFD)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy, University of Illinois – Chicago, 1990
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluation provider for XRTS system
- Licensed WorkSTEPS® Provider
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Experienced in the evaluation and treatment of a wide range of orthopedic conditions including both surgical and non-surgical cases affecting the neck, back, shoulders and upper or lower extremities.
- Focused treatment practices in orthopedic manual therapy, hand therapy and industrial services, including worker’s comp rehabilitation.
- Dan also specializes in hand and foot injuries which has gained him a solid reputation with area physicians and his patients in treating these injuries.
- Skilled with performing post offer employment screens and fit for duty testing for local industries. Dan also helps local companies develop detailed job descriptions.
Hometown: Rockford, Illinois – Boylan High School Graduate
Recreation: Water sports including Wave runners, pad boards, and general fitness. Watching my kids involved in sporting events including hockey, high school and college basketball.
Family: I have been married to my beautiful wife Paula since 2012 and have 4 children and 2 step children. Yes, we are the modern Brady Bunch!