Drew Fitzanko, PT, CWT, HSS-BOAC, CFPS, HSP (BYRON)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy, Northern Illinois University, 1998
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Certified Weight Trainer (CWT)
- Certified Hesch Sacroiliac Practitioner (HSP)
- HSS Baseball Overhead Athlete Certified Clinician
- Certified Falls Prevention Specialist
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Experienced in the evaluation and treatment of sports-related injuries, balance disorders, ergonomic assessments, chronic pain syndromes, education and injury prevention programs and falls prevention programs.
- Provides neurologic and vestibular rehabilitation for balance and dizziness disorders.
- Formerly held office with Illinois Physical Therapy Association (IPTA), North Central District
Hometown: Pekin, Illinois – Pekin Community High School Graduate.
Family: Married to my wife Tara. We have 3 kids: Madalyn, Bryce, and Sophie.
Bet you didn’t know: I used to play guitar and sing in the praise band at church.
Strange Food Combination: Peanut butter and pickle sandwich.
Favorite moment: Watching the Cubs win the World Series with my family and good friends.
For fun I like to: Fish
I am grateful for: My family and friends
Email: [email protected]