Co-Founder and Physical Therapist
Matt Greenwood, PT, Cert. DN, F.C.T, HSP (BYRON/ROCKFORD)
Orthopedic Rehab Specialists
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy (Magna Cum Laude), Northern Illinois University, 1996
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Functional Core Therapist Certification (F.C.T.) – Manual Therapy Educators, July 2010
- Certification in Dry Needling (Cert. DN) – Kinetacore, May 2013
- Certification in Dry Needling (Cert. DN) – Spinal Manipulation Institute, July 2021
- Myofascial Cupping Practitioner Certification – Rocktape FMT, September 2021
- Sacroiliac Joint Specialist Certification – Hesch Sacroiliac Practitioner (HSP) – The Hesch Institute, October 2021
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Concentrates his practice in the area of orthopedic rehabilitation.
- Extensive experience in pre- and post-operative care.
- Experienced in differential diagnosis of numerous musculoskeletal conditions.
- Management of neck, lumbopelvic dysfunction, upper and lower extremity conditions