Nathan Dingess, PT, DPT (BELV/DIXON)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, February 2022
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology Degree, Exercise Science Concentration, University of Illinois at Chicago, December 2017
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Significant experience treating all ages and various conditions and interest in treating orthopedic and vestibular conditions.
- Special interest in manual therapy and expanding skills in treating orthopedic and vestibular conditions.
Hometown: Hanover Park, IL – Homeschooled K-12, graduated in May 2013
Family/Fun: I enjoy spending time with friends and family – it is the who, not the what that matters more! I enjoy exercising, hiking, fishing, eating, playing music, making puzzles, and playing sports recreationally.
Email: [email protected]