May 8, 2018
Orthopedic Rehab Specialists
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Widener University, Pennsylvania, 2013
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Certified for Pelvic Floor Therapy
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Experienced with a wide variety of diagnoses including geriatrics, balance disorders, movement dysfunctions, post-operative rehabilitation, pelvic health, and orthopedics. Special interest in Neurological Conditions.
- Through grad school took part in a specialty focus group for breast cancer physical therapy techniques.
- Devan is dedicated to helping her patients achieve their goals utilizing many different treatment strategies including manual therapy, taping techniques, neuromuscular re-education and functional activities.
- 10+ years of working with neurological conditions including patients with Parkinson’s Disease
Monroe Center, Illinois – Stillman Valley High School Graduate
My husband, Micah and I have 2 Beautiful girls (5 and 3) and our expecting the 3rd
McCulloch in early December.
In my spare time:
I enjoy spending as much time as I can outside, on Ranger rides, vegetable gardening, swimming, and even just taking a walk at lunch around the clinic. I love spending time with both sides of our family and we have the pleasure of seeing our village frequently. We have started organized sports and can be seen cheering on our littles at gymnastics, soccer, t-ball, and whatever else sparks their interest while stealing our nights and weekends.
Loves: Coffee – current obsession Fire Department Coffee Dark Roast. M
arket Events and Shopping inventory for my and my sister’s women’s clothing boutique, The Bun Boutique. A good drink in front of a bonfire. Vacationing- I tell my husband that I look prettiest on the beach. A Ranger Ride with my family. And I’m a sucker for a good cover band and love our local bands like the Vodka Boys and Burn N’ Bush.