Claudia Toldo PT, DPT (RKFD/BELV)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science, Carroll University, 2018
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree, Carroll University, 2020
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Doctor in Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Certified Fall Prevention Specialist (CFPS)
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Experienced in the differential diagnosis of numerous musculoskeletal conditions.
- Trained in treating vestibular dysfunction.
- Pediatric physical therapy
Favorite Team:St. Louis Cardinals
For Fun:I love to travel, hike, crochet, take my dog for a walk, babysit my nephews and niece, and spend time with family.
Fun Fact:I studied abroad in Ireland for a semester in college and visited 7 other countries.