Brittany Hudson, PT, DPT
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, Northern Illinois University, 2018
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree, St. Ambrose University, 2021
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Doctor in Physical Therapy (DPT)
Treatment Specialties & Focus:
- Trained in treating vestibular dysfunction
- Throughout my schooling, clinical experiences, and employment opportunities I have worked with patients of all age ranges with various conditions including neurological, musculoskeletal, and orthopedic. I have has a special interest in manual therapy and vestibular dysfunction but enjoy treating all orthopedic conditions.
Family/Fun: My husband will be welcoming our first child, a baby boy, in April, 2022! Outside of work we enjoy spending quality time with our families, friends, and two dogs (Niko & Luca) at home.